Role Available: Warehouse Manager
Our new warehouse is open and waiting for you so please reach out to us by no later than 15th Dec
Join a team that pushes for a healthier planet. We believe that together we will accelerate the adoption of sustainable technology through innovative solutions.
Our two companies, Cistor and Tomax Technology, serve some of the largest organisations in the world with generation defining technology.
Headquartered in the UK, we are adding a new role of Warehouse Manager in Denmark to oversee the warehouse function at our new location in Aalborg, set up to support both business’s ambitious growth plans.
You will be an important part of a small hardworking and close-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the businesses to the next level.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the daily warehouse operation, including goods in /goods out / packing and general warehouse function
- Managing inventory – Stock counts, turn, aged stock
- Customer order facilitation – Processing orders, coordinating collection & addressing queries
- Forecasting deliveries due through the Internal Support Team & running reports required
- Managing the ordering of consumables and packaging and signing off courier invoices
- Coordinating collection and delivery of RMA’s
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who has
- Strong management techniques in warehousing disciplines – Pick -Pack and Despatch operations
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System and other IT systems (MS Office – Excel)
- Ability to plan and execute and deliver targets within given deadlines
- Self-motivated and have a flexible approach to work in order to keep the business and operation moving forward
- Ability to motivate and develop a team
- Understanding of safety, quality processes and reporting
- Strong fluent communication skills in English and Danish
This is a truly rewarding role with the opportunity to drive our business forward. We focus on a shared purpose to care for each other, deliver for our customers and to build a sustainable and valuable business. Life at Cistor and Tomax Technology will be both challenging and rewarding. It won’t be boring! You can genuinely be yourself and enjoy a welcoming inclusive environment. Living our values with the right attitude is just as important as the experience you bring. We ask all employees to build trust through their everyday actions – to be Transparent, Resilient, Unified, Sincere and Transformational.
Salary according to qualifications
For any questions on the role, please email:
Soren Sorensen – Managing Director
Damien Haarhoff – Global Operations Manager
We promise you won’t be waiting too long before someone gets in touch